Elevate your space with luxury vinyl plank flooring, vinyl plank installation has become increasingly popular in recent years. Not only is it affordable, but it also offers a wide range of styles and colors to choose from. Installing vinyl plank flooring is a fairly simple process and can be done by most DIYers. However, if you’re unsure about your ability to install the flooring yourself, it’s best to hire us to ensure the job is done correctly.
Let’s Talk About Vinyl Plank Flooring
Vinyl plank flooring is a type of flooring made from a combination of PVC and a photographic layer that mimics the look of hardwood or stone. It’s a great option for homeowners who want the look of hardwood or stone without the cost or maintenance.
How About Installation Options
When it comes to installation, there are two main options: glue-down or floating. A glue-down installation is when the planks are glued directly to the subfloor, while a floating installation is when the planks are not attached to the subfloor and instead “float” on top of it.
Want To Lay Your Own Floors?
Here are a few tips. Before you begin the installation process, it’s important to make sure your subfloor is clean and level. Any bumps or unevenness can cause issues with the installation and make your flooring look uneven. Once your subfloor is prepped, you can begin the installation process.
- Start by laying out the planks in the room to get an idea of how they will look. This will also allow you to make any necessary cuts.
- Next, you’ll need to install the underlayment. Underlayment is a thin foam pad that goes between the subfloor and the vinyl planks. It helps to provide cushioning and noise reduction.
- Once the underlayment is in place, you can begin installing the vinyl planks. Start by laying the first plank in the corner of the room and working your way out. Make sure to align the planks with the wall and use a tapping block to tap them into place.
- As you work your way across the room, use a saw to cut any planks that need to be cut to fit.
- Once all of the planks are installed, use a roller to press them down and ensure they are securely in place.
- Finally, use shoe molding or 1/4 round trim to cover the edges of the room, don’t forget to caulk, fill all nail holes and apply a coat of paint to shoe mold to give your flooring a finished look.
By hiring us professional vinyl plank installer, you can be sure that your new flooring will look great and last for years to come.
Vinyl plank flooring is an affordable and versatile flooring option that can bring a touch of style and sophistication to any room in your home. With the help of a professional vinyl plank installation service, you can have your new flooring installed quickly and easily. If you’re thinking about installing vinyl plank flooring in your home, don’t hesitate to contact a professional today.
- Can the vinyl plank be glued to the slab
- Can you come and take measurements
- So this price includes carpet removal and hauling away trash
- Do you sell any flooring
- I just need the floors installed, can you do that
- No and yes, check with vinyl plank manufacturer as we know that some products can be installed using the glue down method but most of the vinyl planks on the market are meant to be installed using the floating floor method.
- Yes we can set up time and day to stop by your home and take measurements
- No, you would need to add the following services: Carpet removal and or other type of floor that needs removal, Floor pre, Vinyl plank installation, shoe molding installation and trash disposal fees.
- No we do not sell any type of flooring
- Yes, we can just install your new floors. you can prep the slab or subfloor, install your own shoe molding, baseboard and take care of all trash disposal