Engineered Wood Flooring Installation Services
If you’re looking for a way to enhance the look and feel of your home or business, one of the best options is to install new flooring. Engineered wood flooring is a great option for those who want the look of hardwood flooring, but with a little extra stability and durability. That’s why we’re here to tell you about our top-notch engineered wood flooring installation services.
We Are Local
Centrally located in Pflugerville Tx. servicing all surrounding areas.
20+ Years Of Experience
At Julian Flooring, we understand that installing new flooring can be a big investment, which is why we’re here to help you make the right choice. Our team of experts have years of experience installing engineered wood flooring, and we have the tools and expertise necessary to make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Here To Help
Whether you’re installing engineered wood flooring in a single room or throughout your entire home, we’re here to help. Our flooring installation services include the removal of your existing flooring, if necessary, as well as the preparation of your subfloor for installation. We’ll also handle all of the cutting, fitting, and finishing necessary to ensure that your new flooring is installed perfectly.
- What adhesive should I buy
- How much adhesive should I buy
- Where can I buy the Adhesive
- Can you pick up the adhesive
- What other services do I need for this project
- We recommend Mapei 980 Adhesive
- Every 5 gallon bucket covers 200 square feet more or less.
- You can purchase in store or order online from Floor And Decor
- We can arrange for adhesive pick up. Make sure you select Pick Up Material Service and add to Cart.
- Normally there is: 1- Pick Up And Delivery Services. 2- Carpet Removal. 3- Tile Removal. 4. Floor Patch. 5-Engineered floor installation. 6- Shoe Molding Installation. 7- Trash Disposal Fees. 8- Optional- Moving Furniture Service.