Baseboard Replacement Service
Are you tired of looking at scuffed, worn baseboards every time you walk into a room? Are you looking to upgrade your home’s interior without breaking the bank? Consider baseboard replacement from Julian Flooring, serving Pflugerville, Austin, Round Rock, Hutto, Georgetown, Cedar Park, Leander, Brushy Creek, and all surrounding areas. We do offer these services. We will remove, install caulk and paint your new baseboard. You the customer provides all baseboard and paint to match rest of the trim on your house.
Upgrade Your Home’s Look
Baseboards may not seem like the most glamorous part of your home, but they play a crucial role in protecting your walls from scratches and scuffs, as well as covering up any gaps between your flooring and the wall. Over time, baseboards can become damaged or worn, leading to an unsightly appearance.
Now Is The Perfect Time
If you are considering replacing your floors soon there couldn’t be a better time to get new baseboards installed than now.
- Do you provide the actual baseboard?
- If you install the new baseboard on top of the new floors, do I still need shoe molding installation service.
- What else would I need to have or purchase to re-do my baseboards
- Is there a minimum amount for this price.
- What if I want to replace the baseboards in areas you are not replacing floors?
- No, you the customer provides baseboard.
- No. If you are planning on replacing your baseboard at the same time as when you replace the floors the answer is no because we will be installing the new baseboard on top of the new flooring.
- All you would need to have is the name or formula of the current paint on your trim so we can get it to match the rest of the trim in your home.
- Yes. The minimum charge would be for 100 linear feet.
- If we are replacing your baseboards in areas where we are not installing new floors for example on a second floor and those areas have carpet or tile the price will be $5.00 per linear foot.