48×48 Tile Installation Cost
48×48 porcelain tile installation cost can vary depending on a number of factors, including the size of the area being covered, the type of subfloor, and the complexity of the installation.
What We Charge Per Square Foot
At $8.00 per square foot, our installation price only covers the cost of laying the tiles and does not include any additional costs such as thin-set or grout, things like removing the old flooring or preparing the subfloor are separate services that we have on our website. It is important to note that these extra expenses can add significantly to the total cost of the project, so it is essential to factor them into your budget.
To get an accurate estimate of the total cost, you will need to measure the square footage of the areas where the tiles will be installed. This will give you an idea of the total cost of the tile installation and allow you to budget for any additional expenses such as subfloor preparation or removal of the old flooring and materials. In addition, if you need help, we can set up a day and time to stop by and take on site measurements for you.
In addition to the cost of the tile installation, you may also need to consider the cost of additional materials such as tile mortar, grout, and you might need to think about pick-up and delivery services. It is always a good idea to consult with a us to ensure that you have a clear understanding of all the costs involved and to get an accurate estimate for your specific project.
- Does that include tiles
- Does that include materials
- Do you pick up materials
- How much is the tile mortar
- How much is the grout
- What Thin-set do you recommend
- What grout do you recommend
- What other cost is related to this service
- No, it does not include actual tiles
- No, it does not include any materials
- We can pick up your floors or materials for an extra cost. Please select Pick Up Service and add to Cart
- On average each 50lbs bag can cost anywhere from $20.00-$400.00 and covers between 35-50 square feet depending on tile thickness and applications
- Grout can go from $17.00-$49.00 depending on brand.
- We recommend Mapei Ultraflex LHT SG
- Mapei Color Plus FA
- Other cost to consider on the installation of 48×48 porcelain tile installation are: Flooring removal, floor prep, floor patch application, antifracture membrane application, shoe molding and trash disposal fees.