24×48 Porcelain tile installation cost. You might be wondering what’s included on the $6.00 per square foot price. The only thing included in the installation cost is just the installation of the floor. It does not include any flooring removal of any kind, does not include carpet, wood, laminate or any other hard surface material removal on this price. You the customer provides all tiles, thin-set and grout.
- Does that include tiles
- Does that include materials
- Do you pick up materials
- How much is the tile mortar
- How much is the grout
- What Thin-set do you recommend
- What grout do you recommend
- What other cost is related to this service
- No it does not include actual tiles
- No it does not include any materials
- We can pick up your floors or materials for an extra cost. Please select Pick Up Service and add to Cart
- On average each 40-50lbs bag can cost anywhere from $20.00-$30.00 and covers about 35-50 square feet depending o tile thickness
- Grout can go from $17.00-$49.00 depending on brand.
- We recommend Mapei Ultraflex LHT SG
- Mapei Color Plus FA
- Other cost to consider on the installation of 24×48 porcelain tile installation are: Flooring removal, floor prep, floor patch application, antifracture membrane application, shoe molding and trash disposal fees.