24×48 Porcelain Tile Installation Only
- Install 24×24 Porcelain tile on a straight lay. Price is subject to a minimum of 500 square feet.
- There are many reasons why porcelain tile has become so popular in recent years. 24×24 porcelain tile is a great size for flooring, as it is large enough to cover a lot of space but not so large to make a room feel small. Additionally, porcelain tile is extremely durable and easy to maintain.
- It’s important to remember that you are still responsible for providing us with the tiles and tile thin-set, grout and leveling clips when we install your porcelain tiles. This will ensure that your installation goes as smoothly as possible and looks great for years to come.
- Below are some of the services that are usually associated with a 24×24 porcelain tile installation project.
- What services should I select?
- Do you need to have carpet or tile removed? Select both or only one of the services.
- You need to select floor patch services. That’s to fill any low spots that there might be on your slab.
- OPTIONAL Select RedGard Services. Crack isolation membranes are designed to deform with movement, absorbing some of the force, which helps to prevent cracks from transferring to the tile and grout. We highly recommend this product to ensure a long lasting and satisfactory installation.
- If planning on replacing your baseboard select Baseboard Replacement services if not, select Shoe Molding Installation
- Last select Trash Disposal Services
- Now go to Cart and update the square footage for every service that you selected, and you will have your total cost for labor on your 24×24 porcelain tile installation.