6×24 Wind River Beige Tile
Have you been searching for 6×24 Wind River Beige Tile? want to see what it looks like before making the decision and ordering online but not sure if you’ll like it once it arrives? Well today is your lucky day! We put together some great photos of the 6×24 Wind River Beige tile you are searching for, we made these page just for you. We took some photos of the floors after they were installed so that you can see what they look like, we took some photos in low light some with the light ON other with the light OFF so that you can see how it looks in real life. None of the photos have been enhance in any sort of way.
What’s With The Red Stuff On The Floor You Asking?
RedGard is the ultimate solution for homeowners seeking long-lasting protection for their ceramic tile installations. This remarkable product not only enhances the lifespan of your tiled surfaces but also ensures the prevention of unsightly cracks and damages.
Where Were These Tiles Installed?
You might be wondering where did we installed these tiles? we install these tiles in a bedroom which was soon to be used as an office, the bedroom had carpet but the customer was planning on using this room as an office where someone has one or two chairs one or two desk and so on, they wanted something durable something that they didn’t have to worry about rolling their office chairs or if they spill a glass of water or anything like that they wanted something that would be durable enough to handle day and day work in an office so they decided to go with this product.
Tile Key Features:
- Size Matters: The 6×24 dimensions of this tiles provide a slick contemporary look that’s versatile for various applications, from floors to walls.
- Timeless Elegance: Wind River Beige combines a classic look with a modern touch, making it suitable for both traditional and contemporary design styles.
- Unmatched Quality: Crafted from high quality materials, these tiles are designed to stand the test of time, maintaining their beauty and functionality.
- Easy Maintenance: These tiles are not only beautiful but also easy to clean and maintain ensuring your space always looks its best.
- Versatile Application: Perfect for a kitchen, bathrooms, living rooms and even outdoor spaces, these tiles can be installed almost anywhere to elevate your space.
- 14 sq. ft., 15 pieces per case; case weight is 57.9 lbs.
- Grade one, glazed porcelain tile for floor or wall use
- 6 in. W x 24 in. L x 0.354 in. thick
- Matte finish with slight texture and high shade variation of beige and brown for an attractive wood look in a durable glazed porcelain tile
- P.E.I. rating III Suitable for residential and light commercial floor installations
- With a low absorption rate of less than 0.5% porcelain tile is highly water resistant and considered impervious
- DCOF greater than or equal to 0.42 meets the minimum requirements for level interior spaces to be walked on when wet
- Durable and frost resistant porcelain for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Elevate Your Space: With this tile collection you can instantly add a touch of elegance and style to your space making it feel more inviting and sophisticated.
- Durability: Invest in tiles that are built to last, saving you time and money on replacements and repairs.
- Increased Home Value: Improve the value of your property with this timeless tile, making it unattractive choice for future buyers.
- Endless possibilities: These tiles allow you to get creative with your design, whether you prefer a sleek, modern look or a cozy, traditional atmosphere. They can even be installed in a herring bone pattern and other patterns; the choice is yours.
This time we used a 1/16″ grout line just because it looks a little bit more natural, and the customer selected a grout color that coordinates very well with the tiles.
We are Glad You Are Here Today
We really do hope that you find our page very helpful to you, we know that when you’re looking for a product sometimes you find the product, but the images are very blurry, taken very bad. We took the time to take some pictures for you in different angles with light and low light during the day so that you see how they look in real world, these images are not Photoshop or have any editing or enhancements of any sort.
Grout Color Used On Wind River Beige Tile
The Grout colored that we used was from Laticrete brand and the color of the grout is called Desert Khaki #2556 -Permacolor. The reason the customer selected this grab color was because it blended very nice with the rustic look of the tile and at the same time it offers stain proof resistance from the get-go, this particular grout doesn’t have to be sealed after it dries it’s already stain proof and it’s one of the reasons, we recommend the brand.
Like What You See?
We value your opinion! After browsing through our extensive gallery showcasing the 6×24 Wind River Beige tiles, we’d love to hear your thoughts. Do you like what you’ve seen so far? Your feedback is crucial as we work to create the best experience for our customers. Let us know your thoughts on the Wind River Beige tile – we’re here to make sure you find the perfect fit for your project!
Believe it or not the shoe molding here plays a nice role as you can see after the tile was installed, we went ahead and install shoe molding, caulk and painted but what’s very nice about it is the very nice small bead of caulk at the bottom that makes it look nice and finish. Now this is not your ordinary caulk this caulk has contained silicone in it and it has a bright white finish to it so even if you were to mop those floors this bead of caulk will always stay nice and white, it will not grow mold or mildew and it will not get dark, the dust doesn’t stick to it so you’re never going to have any dark edges around the room.
What We Do
We specialize in floor installation services for all of Austin, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, Leander, Brushy Creek. Give us a call if you ever need our floor installation services. We can install luxury vinyl plank, laminate flooring, large format tiles, engineered wood flooring, baseboard installation services, outdoor patio tile installations services.
No Transition Pieces (image below)
That is correct we don’t like transition pieces if we can avoid them. For example, here we did not use any transition pieces between the new 6×24 Wind River Beige tile and the existing vinyl plank in the wall way. What we did instead is we cut a 1″ tile sliver and did a 45* angle cut along the long edges so that we could tilt the tile towers the vinyl plank which was a bit lower than the tile and after it was dry we proceeded to grout the tile but left the space between the tile and the vinyl plank without grout because we wanted to apply a color caulk that would match vinyl plank and the tile at the same time.
NO TILE LIPPAGE
Ask you might be able to see there is no tile lippage and that’s because we do use our tile spacers and clips to keep all the tiles nice and flat against each other and that is the reason why the floors look so nice and flat.
Thank You For Visting Us Today
Thank you for visiting our 6×24 Wind River Beige tile web page. We appreciate your time and interest in our services. We sincerely hope that you’ve found exactly what you were searching for. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we’re here to help in any way we can.
We specialized in floor installation services for all of Austin and surrounding areas within a 50-mile radios.